Hiring All Positions!
Gee Heating & Air is a great place to work! Since our founding in 1989, We have become one of North Georgia’s fastest-growing companies. We are a family-owned, multi-specialty HVAC/R firm with our office located in Gainesville, Ga. We are pleased to offer rewarding employment for talented technicians and HVAC/R professionals.
Our company believes that having highly trained employees creates a better service experience for our customers. We will invest in your career by offering weekly service and sales training meetings, provide accredited classroom training to help you earn mechanical certifications, send you to classes offered by our manufacturers, and provide you with extensive online training, testing, and certification opportunities.
Our company does not only train its service technicians but invests in the training of its office staff, support personnel and managers. We offer advanced customer service training in both online and classroom settings. We work with our manufacturer’s business development team to offer classes and training for numerous business-related seminars and training experiences. Our company believes that customer service is the most important thing and that our office staff is the first step in a positive customer experience.
Why Work At Gee Heating & Air?
- Paid Holidays
- Available to earn up to 15 Paid Vacation Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Matches
- Health Insurance including Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Brand New Vehicle equipped with an iPad, Shelving, and Navigation
- You get to drive the Vehicle home!
- Vehicle stocked with Company Gas Card and Cleaning Supplies
- Great Company advertising so that you will have plenty of calls and jobs to keep you busy!
- Technical Training, Continuing Education Coverage, Sales Training and Management Training Program
- Opportunities to move up in this fast growing company!
- Fully stocked vans, purchasing and inventory replenishment system so that you don’t have to waste time standing in long lines at the supply house; gets your day done quicker and more efficiently!
- A fun and supportive work environment!
- Company iPad – no need to handwrite service tickets, forms, maintenances or paperwork.
- State of the Art Dispatching system to get better route optimization, notes, and helpful pictures to make calls easier and quicker.
- Innovative phone system so customers won’t be calling your cell phone after hours!
- Monthly Company Performance Contests and Rewards
- Top Notch Commission Structure, Incentive and Bonus Programs
- Mentor Program and Availability to Train from the bottom up!
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Company Provided Uniforms and Laundry Service – you never have to worry about cleaning your uniforms, making sure that you have a clean uniform, patching or fixing any of your uniforms, you will always have something nice and clean to wear!
- Company Provided Locker for personal items and extra change of clothes on site!
- Employee discounts on all provided services
- Free Coffee Every Morning!